Ep 87: Great Expectations with Gretchen Rubin
This week, Doree adds showering to her to-do list and tries to get better at saying no, and Kate books her first mammogram and explores plant-based recipes. Then they welcome writer and podcaster Gretchen Rubin, who discusses The Four Tendencies, pursuing happiness, making time to read, and how she handles stress. Plus, Kate and Doree examine their own tendencies (Obliger and Questioner!) and how they manifest in their lives.
To leave a voicemail for a future mini-ep, call 781-591-0390. You can also email the podcast at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow us on Twitter and Instagram and join the Forever35 Facebook Group (Password: Serums).
This episode is sponsored by:
- The Vagina Bible - You can purchase THE VAGINA BIBLE from your favorite audiobook retailer or visit penguinrandomhouse.ca.
- Pretty Litter - Get 20% off your first order when you go to prettylitter.com and use promo code FOREVER35.
- Birchbox - Visit birchbox.com/forever35 and enter promo code FOREVER35 to get $5 off your first box.
- Away - Get $20 off a suitcase when you visit awaytravel.com/serums and use promo code serums at checkout.
- Joybird - Visit joybird.com/forever35 for 25% off your first order when you use promo code FOREVER35 at checkout.
Theme music by Riot.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.