Ep 85: An Open Book with Jolenta Greenberg and Kristen Meinzer
This week Kate and Doree talk to Jolenta Greenberg and Kristen Meinzer, co-hosts of the By The Book podcast, about what it’s like to immerse themselves in self-help books, having a “work wife”, and how work can be self-care. Plus, Kate discusses the joy of unplugging on her recent vacation, Doree digs into the real estate market, and they share the books they’ve been loving and what they have on their respective To Be Read lists.
This episode is sponsored by:
- Big Sky (CA) - You can purchase Big Sky from your favorite audiobook retailer or visit penguinrandomhouse.ca.
- Buffy - For $20 off your Buffy comforter visit buffy.co and enter promo code FOREVER35.
- Fabletics - Get 2 leggings for $24 when you go to fabletics.com/forever35.
- LOLA - Get 40% off your first month’s subscription when you visit mylola.com and use promo code FOREVER35.
- Casper - Get $100 toward select mattresses when you visit casper.com/forever35 and enter promo code FOREVER35.
- Pretty Litter - For $20 off your first order, visit prettylitter.com and enter promo code FOREVER35.
- Daily Harvest - For $25 off your first box, visit daily-harvest.com and enter promo code FOREVER35.
Theme music by Riot.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.