Ep 83: 6 Month Intenchies with Alexandra Sacks
Kate talks moderating a panel at ComicCon and oiling her face, and Doree gets a haircut and relishes her polish-free nails. Plus, they recap their 6-month intentions and set new ones. Then they welcome reproductive psychiatrist, author, and host of the Motherhood Sessions podcast, Alexandra Sacks. She discusses why it’s important to demand support for mothers, setting boundaries, and learning to trust yourself as a parent.
Visit forever35podcast.com to see a list of everything recommended in this episode.
To leave a voicemail for a future mini-ep, call 781-591-0390. You can also email the podcast at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This episode is sponsored by:
- The Art of Racing In The Rain - Pre-sale starts July 25th. In theaters August 9th.
- Daisy Jones & The Six - Canadian listeners, you can purchase Daisy Jones & The Six from your favorite audiobook retailer or visit penguinrandomhouse.ca.
- HelloFresh - Get $80 off your first month by going to hellofresh.com/forever80 and enter FOREVER80.
- TodayTix - For $10 off your first purchase, visit todaytix.com/forever35.
- Pretty Litter - For $20 off your first order, visit prettylitter.com and enter promo code FOREVER35.
- Daily Harvest - For $25 off your first box, visit daily-harvest.com and enter promo code FOREVER35.
Theme music by Riot.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.