Ep 82: Financial Freedom with Tonya Rapley
Doree and Kate sit down with millennial money expert Tonya Rapley to discuss how she went from a toxic relationship to starting her burgeoning business, My Fab Finance. She answers listener questions about money and relationships, saving up, getting out of debt, improving your credit score, and what you need to know before buying your first home. Plus, Kate explores face-masking whilst driving, and Doree details the fall she took on her kitchen floor and the joys of a life-changing breast pump.
Follow us on Instagram: @Forever35podcast, @katespencer, @doree, Twitter: @forever35pod, and in our Facebook group (password is "serums"). All products mentioned on the show can be found on our website, Forever35podcast.com. To leave us a voicemail, call 781-591-0390, or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This episode is sponsored by:
- The Art of Racing In The Rain - Pre-sale starts July 25th. In theaters August 9th.
- Blinkist - Visit blinkist.com/forever to start your 7-day free trial.
- Fabletics - Get 2 leggings for only $24 when you go to fabletics.com/forever35.
- Joybird - To get 25% off your first order, visit www.joybird.com/forever35 and enter promo code FOREVER35.
- ThirdLove - For 15% off your order, visit thirdlove.com/forever.
Theme music by Riot.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.