Ep 78: Just Dance with Elizabeth Gilbert
Kate and Doree discuss the value of small talk and creaming one’s bod, celebrate some big accomplishments, and try out vegetarian recipes. Then they welcome New York Times best-selling author Elizabeth Gilbert. She discusses dancing every day as self-care, writing City of Girls while grieving the loss of her partner, and encouraging people to reframe the narrative of fear and harness their creativity.
To leave a voicemail for a future mini-ep, call 781-591-0390. You can also email the podcast at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This episode is sponsored by:
- PHLUR - Go to phlur.com and use promo code FOREVER35 to get 20% off your first custom PHLUR sample set.
- ThirdLove - Get 15% off your first order when you go to thirdlove.com/forever.
- LOLA - For 40% off all subscriptions, visit mylola.com and use promo code FOREVER35.
- Flamingo - Get your Flamingo Bare Bundle for just $24 with free shipping when you go to shopflamingo.com/forever35.
- Rothy’s - For free shipping and free exchanges and returns visit rothys.com/forever35.
- Care/of - Get 25% off your first order of personalized Care/of vitamins, go to takecareof.com and enter FOREVER35 at checkout.
Theme music by Riot.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.