Ep 137: Here to Evolve with Rebecca Carroll
Kate's found a comfortable inside shoe and Doree tries out a new, highly recommended hair prod. Then, Rebecca Carroll (WNYC Studio’s Come Through) joins them to discuss running as self-care, how we evolve as we age, what it’s like having Gloria Steinem as a mentor, and how she came to write her highly-anticipated memoir (Surviving the White Gaze: A Coming of Age Memoir).
To leave a voicemail or text for a future episode, call 781-591-0390. You can also email the podcast at email@example.com.Follow us on Twitter and Instagram and join the Forever35 Facebook Group (Password: Serums).
We’re breaking down the best cleansers and want to know your favorite. Tell us here!
This week’s episode is sponsored by:
- OXICLEAN - To Work your Magic with OxiClean, go to OxiClean.com/TRYME and order a
- free sample.
- HELLOFRESH - Get $20 off your first four boxes when you go to hellofresh.com/forever80 and enter promo code FOREVER80.
- THIRDLOVE - Get 15% off your first purchase when you go to thirdlove.com/forever.
- ROTHY’S - For free shipping and free returns/exchanges, visit rothys.com/forever35.
- MOLEKULE - For 10% off your first order, visit molekule.com and enter FOREVER35 at checkout.
- FIGS - For 15% off your first purchase from FIGS, go to wearfigs.com and enter promo code FOREVER at checkout.
Theme music by Riot.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.