Ep 136: Celebrate Change with Brit Bennett
Kate’s in her feelings this week and having weird melatonin dreams, and Doree shares a book recc and a delicious pasta recipe. Then, NY Times bestselling author Brit Bennett (The Vanishing Half and The Mothers) joins them to discuss how she carves out and protects her writing time, what it’s like to celebrate a birthday and a bestselling book during a pandemic, and shares a music recc that doubles as her self-care.
We’re breaking down the best cleansers and want to know your favorite. Tell us here!
To leave a voicemail or text for a future episode, call 781-591-0390. You can also email the podcast at email@example.com. (And yes, we want your long distance dedications!)
This week’s episode is sponsored by:
- SIGNATURE HARDWARE - Real-life isn’t always perfect, but with Signature Hardware it is beautiful. Visit signaturehardware.com/FOREVER35 to find your style today.
- BETTER HELP - Get 10% off your first month with the discount code FOREVER35. Go to betterhelp.com/FOREVER35 to get started today.
- OXICLEAN - To Work your Magic with OxiClean, go to OxiClean.com/TRYME and order a free sample.
- RITUAL - For 10% off during your first three months visit ritual.com/FOREVER35.
- BEST FIENDS - Download Best Fiends FREE on the Apple App Store or Google Play. That’s FRIENDS without the R – Best Fiends.
Theme music by Riot.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.