Ep 119: It’s Never Too Late with Madeleine Albright
This week, Kate and Doree are joined by former Secretary of State, Madeleine Albright, who discusses the importance of friendship, the power of recognizing ”I” before “we,” fashion as self-care, how she’s redefining what it means to be an extrovert in this socially distanced time, and her new book, Hell and Other Destinations. Plus, Kate decides to get down with foot care, and Doree does some nesting in her office.
We love to hear from you! To leave a voicemail for a future episode, call 781-591-0390. You can also email the podcast at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This episode is sponsored by:
- BETTER HELP - Get 10% off your first month with the discount code FOREVER35. Go to betterhelp.com/FOREVER35 to get started today.
- BILLIE - Go to MyBillie.com/FOREVER35 and get your $9 starter kit today.
- LITERATI - go to literati.com/FOREVER35 for 25% off your first two orders.
- RITUAL - For 10% off during your first three months visit ritual.com/FOREVER35
- STORYWORTH - For $20 off, visit storyworth.com/forever35.
- DEAD MOM WALKING by Rachel Matlow - You can purchase Dead Mom Walking from your favorite audiobook retailer or visit penguinrandomhouse.ca to learn more!
Theme music by Riot.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.