Ep 114: The Next Right Thing with Dani Shapiro
Doree and Kate chat about ingrown hairs, the intimacy of video-chatting with friends during quarantine, and exercising at home. They they talk to Dani Shapiro, author of the New York Times best-selling memoir, Inheritance, and host of the podcast Family Secrets. She discusses her meditation practice, how she finds comfort during stressful times, and the experience of discovering her own family secret following a DNA test.
To leave a voicemail for a future episode, call 781-591-0390. You can also email the podcast at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This episode is sponsored by:
This week’s episode is sponsored by:
- AERA - Go to aeraforhome.com for 20% off diffusers and free shipping with the code FOREVER35.
- BETTER HELP - Get 10% off your first month with the discount code FOREVER35. Go to betterhelp.com/FOREVER35 to get started today.
- ROTHY’S - For free shipping and free returns/exchanges, visit rothys.com/forever35.
- YOGASLEEP - Go to Yogasleep.com/FOREVER35 to save an exclusive 20% off a sound machine for natural sleep.
- TALKSPACE - Get your first week free of Talkspace when you visit talkspace.com use promo code FOREVER35.
- MOLEKULE - For $75 off your first order, visit molekule.com and enter FOREVER75 at checkout.
- FIGS - For 15% off your first purchase from FIGS, go to wearfigs.com and enter promo code FOREVER at checkout.
- EVERYDAY UBUNTU - You can purchase EVERYDAY UBUNTU from your favorite audiobook retailer or visit penguinrandomhouse.ca to learn more!
Theme music by Riot.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.