Ep 112: Sister Act with Bea and Leah Koch
Kate and Doree discuss Coronavirus, Kate’s self-care practices around the anniversary of her mom’s death, and Doree’s current makeup and skincare faves. Then they’re joined by Leah and Bea Koch, owners of the romance bookstore The Ripped Bodice. They chat about their uniquely different skincare routines, how the increasing diversity in both authors and protagonists is leading to a more inclusive romance genre, their work bring romance to TV, and Bea’s new book Mad & Bad: Real Heroines of the Regency Era.
We love to hear from you! To leave a voicemail for a future episode, call 781-591-0390. You can also email the podcast at email@example.com.
This episode is sponsored by:
- AERA - Go to aeraforhome.com for 20% off diffusers and free shipping with the code FOREVER35.
- BANILA CO - Try Banila Co’s original cult classic cleansing balm designed with make-up lovers in mind at BanilaUSA.com and use code FOREVER35 for 10% off your purchase.
- STITCH FIX - Get started today at stitchfix.com/forever35 and you'll get an extra 25% off when you keep all items in your box.
- HONEYBOOK - Get 50% off your first year when you go to honeybook.com and enter promo code FOREVER35.
- MOLEKULE - For $75 off your first order, visit molekule.com and enter FOREVER75 at checkout.
- HONEY - Use code FOREVER at joinhoney.com
- HELLO FRESH CANADA - For a total of $70 off your first 3 weeks of HelloFresh, go to HelloFresh.ca/forever70 and enter code FOREVER70.
Theme music by Riot.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.