Ep 109: Let Your Mind Wander with Sierra Teller Ornelas
This week Kate’s got some new skincare prods to recommend, and Doree pares down her enormous lip gloss stash. Plus they discuss new audiobook faves and how they each tackle inbox clutter. Then they’re joined by TV writer and showrunner Sierra Teller Ornelas (Happy Endings, Superstore, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, the upcoming Rutherford Falls) who shares how decorating her office helps her find calm at work, how art can both be a job and self-care, her love of a good spa, and how she incorporates Native voices and perspectives into her work.
To leave a voicemail for a future episode, call 781-591-0390. You can also email the podcast at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This episode is sponsored by:
- SIGNATURE HARDWARE - Real-life isn’t always perfect, but with Signature Hardware it is beautiful. Visit signaturehardware.com/FOREVER35 to find your style today.
- CHARLOTTE TILBURY - Charlotte Tilbury is shoppable directly from CharlotteTilbury.com!
- STITCH FIX - Get started today at stitchfix.com/forever35 and you'll get an extra 25% off when you keep all items in your box.
- RITUAL - For 10% off during your first three months visit ritual.com/FOREVER35
- FIGS - For 15% off your first purchase from FIGS, go to wearfigs.com and enter promo code FOREVER at checkout.
- HONEYBOOK - Get 50% off your first year when you go to honeybook.com and enter promo code FOREVER35.
Theme music by Riot.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.