Ep 100: Must Haves with Caroline Moss
This week, Kate hires a digital organizer to pare down her email and embraces inbox zero, and Doree discovers new skincare obsessions and learns the power of listening to others without offering advice. Then they welcome Caroline Moss, Hey Ladies author and host of the new Forever35-produced podcast Gee Thanks Just Bought It. She discusses the power of friendship when it comes to product reccs, why the InstantPot is not all that, her favorite Trader Joe's moisturizer, and navigating the weird, expensive world of weddings.
To leave a voicemail for a future mini-ep, call 781-591-0390. You can also email the podcast at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This episode is sponsored by:
- Fabletics. Sign up for a VIP membership and get 2 leggings for only $24 by going to Fabletics.com/forever35.
- Beauty Pie. To get your first month free, visit BEAUTYPIE.COM today and use code Forever35.
- Bombas. For 20% off any purchase during the big holiday sale through December 5th, visit bombas.com/forever35.
- Stamps.com. Visit Stamps.com and use promo code F35 for a 4-week trial PLUS free postage and a digital scale.
- Native. For 20% off your first purchase just visit nativedeodorant.com and use promo code FOREVER35 at checkout.
- Proven Skincare. Go to www.provenskincare.com/FOREVER35 and use promo code FOREVER 35 to get your exclusive 10% off.
Theme music by Riot.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.