Ep 77: Seeing Yourself with Santina Muha
This week, Kate and Doree discuss Kate’s new Matcha smoothie obsession, quitting coffee, and Doree’s breastfeeding journey. Then they chat with comedian, actor, and Beverly Hills 90210 super fan, Santina Muha (One Day At A Time). She talks about her former life as an entertainment journalist, the importance of seeing people with disabilities represented on TV, the kindness of Luke Perry, and her love of Marshalls.
Follow us on Instagram: @Forever35podcast,@katespencer,@doree, Twitter:@forever35pod, and in ourFacebook group( password is "serums"). All products mentioned on the show can be found on our website,Forever35podcast.com. To leave us a voicemail, call 781-591-0390, or you can email us at email@example.com.
This episode is sponsored by:
- Stitch Fix - Sign up at stitchfix.com/forever35 to get an extra 25% off when you keep all of the items in your box.
- Care/of - To get 25% off your first order, go to takecareof.com and enter FOREVER35 at checkout.
- Away - For $20 off a suitcase, visit awaytravel.com/serums (all lowercase).
- Betabrand - Visit betabrand.com/forever35 (all lowercase) to get 20% off your first pair of the Dress Pant Yoga Pants.
- Daily Harvest - Go to daily-harvest.com and enter promo code FOREVER35 to get three FREE cups.
Theme music by Riot.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.