Ep 72: Being Well with Nora McInerny
This week, there’s a new guest host in town! Kate welcomes back Nora McInerny — author, Terrible Thanks For Asking host, TED-talker, and Forever35’s very own Midwest correspondent. They discuss finding your own definition of success, getting comfortable with sharing your goals, meditation, community as self-care, and Nora’s favorite skincare products for traveling.
Follow us on Instagram: @Forever35podcast,@katespencer,@doree, Twitter:@forever35pod, and in ourFacebook group(password is "serums"). All products mentioned on the show can be found on our website,Forever35podcast.com. To leave us a voicemail, call 781-591-0390, or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This episode is sponsored by:
- milk + honey - Get 25% off your first order when you go to milkandhoney.com and use promo code FOREVER25.
- Skillshare - Get two months of unlimited access to over 25,000 Skillshare classes for free. To sign up, go to skillshare.com/forever35.
- ThirdLove - For 15% off your first order visit thirdlove.com/forever.
- LiquidIV - For 25% off anything on LiquidIV’s site, go to liquidiv.com and enter promo code FOREVER35.
- HelloFresh - Get $80 off your first month when you go to hellofresh.com/forever80 and and use promo code FOREVER80.
Theme music by Riot.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.