Ep 71: Serums for the Soul with LaTonya Yvette
This week Doree and Kate dig into their current pop culture faves, from BTS and Ariana Grande, to a new Netflix show and some must-listen podcast episodes. (And yes, Kate mentions Schitt’s Creek. Again.)
Then they welcome stylist and lifestyle blogger, LaTonya Yvette, author of the new book Woman of Color. She talks about therapy as self-care, finding joy in fashion, seeking out and creating communities as a young mother, why it’s okay not to be “over” things, and her current skincare oil obsession.
Follow us on Instagram: @Forever35podcast, @katespencer, @doree, Twitter: @forever35pod, and in our Facebook group (password is "serums"). All products mentioned on the show can be found on our website, Forever35podcast.com. To leave us a voicemail, call 781-591-0390, or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This episode is sponsored by:
- StitchFix - Get an extra 25% off when you keep all the items in your box. Just sign up at stitchfix.com/forever35.
- Scentbird - Get 50% off your first month today when you visit scentbird.com/forever35 and use promo code FOREVER35.
- Rothy’s - Visit rothys.com and use promo code to receive free shipping, and free returns and exchanges.
- FabFitFun - Visit fabfitfun.com and use promo code FOREVER35 to get $10 off your first box.
- Legacybox - Go to legacybox.com/forever35 for 50% off your first order.
- Care/of - Get 30% off your first month of Care/of vitamins when you go to takecareof.com and enter FOREVER30 at checkout.
Theme music by Riot.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.