Ep 67: So Hormonal with Erica Chidi Cohen
This week, Kate takes a new dance class and struggles with her health anxiety, and Doree hits the road for a solo baby-moon and gets back into cooking.
Then they welcome doula, educator, author, and co-founder of LOOM, Erica Chidi Cohen. She discusses her career path as a doula, how to offer and receive support during and after pregnancy or miscarriage, why Ariana Grande’s music is self-care, and her 70/30 approach to beauty products.
Erica is offering Forever35 listeners 15% off her online birth course, Nuture. Just use the promo code Forever35.
Follow us on Instagram: @Forever35podcast,@katespencer,@doree, Twitter:@forever35pod, and in ourFacebook group(password is "serums"). All products mentioned on the show can be found on our website ,Forever35podcast.com. To leave us a voicemail, call 781-591-0390, or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This episode is sponsored by:
- Blinkist - Go to blinkist.com/forever to start your 7-day free trial.
- Skillshare - Visit skillshare.com/forever35 to get two months of unlimited access to Skillshare’s classes.
- Pretty Litter - For 20% off your first order, go to prettylitter.com and use promo code FOREVER35.
- Away - For $20 off a suitcase, visit awaytravel.com/serums.
- Flamingo - Get your Flamingo shaving kit for just $16 with free shipping at shopflamingo.com/forever35.
Theme music by Riot.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.