Ep 65: When Inspiration Strikes with Jacqueline Winspear
This week, Kate and Doree dive deep into intuitive eating and diet culture, talk through baby prep stress, and discuss how they each find creative inspiration and approach the writing process. (Spoiler: it involves a lot of failing and trying again.)
Then they welcome NY Times best selling writer Jacqueline Winspear, author of the Maisie Dobbs series. (Yes, the one they’ve talked so much about!) She discusses late-in-life career changes, her everyday prescription for self-care, how she came up with the character of Maisie Dobbs, and what goes into researching and writing her books.
Follow us on Instagram: @Forever35podcast, @katespencer, @doree, Twitter: @forever35pod, and in our Facebook group (password is "serums"). All products mentioned on the show can be found on our website ,Forever35podcast.com. To leave us a voicemail, call 781-591-0390, or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This episode is sponsored by:
- Brass - Get 15% off your order at brassclothing.com — just enter FOREVER35 at checkout.
- Care/of - For 50% off your personalized Care/of vitamins, visit takecareof.com and enter FOREVER50 at checkout.
- LOLA - Visit mylola.com and use promo code FOREVER35 to save 40% on all subscriptions.
- Peter Millar - Go to petermillar.com/forever35 for complimentary shipping and a free hat.
- Beauty By Design - All first-time customers get 20% off when they visit beautybydesign.com/forever35 and use promo code FOREVER35.
Theme music by Riot.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.