Ep 63: Try Everything with Natasha Rothwell
This week Kate talks the 12th anniversary of her mom’s death, the ways in which grief is constantly changing, and her progress with therapy and intuitive eating. Doree details her luxurious bath routine whilst in New York, visiting family, and how she’s staying hydrated while pregnant.
Then they welcome actor and writer Natasha Rothwell (HBO’s Insecure). She breaks down why she recently embraced meditation, astrology and self-help books, how getting a dog transformed her life, and shares tips for handling imposter syndrome.
Follow us on Instagram: @Forever35podcast,@katespencer,@doree, Twitter:@forever35pod, and in ourFacebook group(password is "serums"). All products mentioned on the show can be found on our website,Forever35podcast.com. To leave us a voicemail, call 781-591-0390, or you can email us at email@example.com.
This episode is sponsored by:
- Blinkist - Go to blinkist.com/forever for a free 7-day trial.
- Gastropod Podcast - Enjoy this awesome podcast about the science history of food.
- Skillshare - Get 2 months of Skillshare for free! Sign up at skillshare.com/forever35.
- ThirdLove - Get 15% off your first order! Go to thirdlove.com/forever.
- Daily Harvest - Go to daily-harvest.com and enter promo code FOREVER35 to get 3 free cups.
- Away - Visit awaytravel.com/serums and use promo code SERUMS for $20 off a suitcase.
Theme music by Riot.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.