Ep 62: iPhone It In with Catherine Price
This week, Kate explores intuitive eating and gets consistent with therapy, and Doree discusses baby prep and figuring out finances. Plus, they break down their (very different) struggles with perfectionism.
Then they welcome Catherine Price, author of How to Break Up with Your Phone, who delves into why phones are ruining our attention spans, how technology affects kids, why multitasking is BS, and the joy of missing out (JOMO).
To leave a voicemail for a future mini-ep, call 781-591-0390. You can also email the podcast at email@example.com.
This episode is sponsored by:
- PHLUR - Get 20% off your first custom PHLUR sample set! Just visit phlur.com and use promo code forever35.
- Thrive Market - Get 25% off your first order! Visit thrivemarket.com/forever35.
- Simple Health - To waive their $20 prescription fee, visit simplehealth.com/forever35 and use promo code forever35.
- Peter Millar - Receive complimentary shipping and a FREE hat when you go to petermillar.com/forever35.
- Hourglass Cosmetics - Visit hourglasscosmetics.com/forever35 promo code forever35 to receive free shipping with your purchase of a full-sized Caution Mascara!
Theme music by Riot.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.