Ep 58: To Do Or Not To Do with Alison Roman
This week, Doree talks being “in her feelings,” crying whilst watching Black Panther and Tidying Up with Marie Kondo, and preparing for the baby. Kate discusses sleep training herself, feeling high on foam rolling, and her chunky sneaker obsession. Plus, they follow up on their to-do lists strategies and hear organizational suggestions from multiple listeners.
Then they welcome cookbook author and columnist, Alison Roman, who chats about her journey in the culinary world, her mega-viral stew and cookie recipes, and her passion for making biscuits and taking baths.
Follow us on Instagram: @Forever35podcast,@katespencer,@doree, Twitter:@forever35pod, and in our Facebook group (password is "serums"). All products mentioned on the show can be found on our website,Forever35podcast.com. To leave us a voicemail, call 781-591-0390, or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This episode is sponsored by:
- Phlur - Get 20% off your first custom Phlur sample set! Just visit phlur.com and use promo code forever35 at checkout.
- Poshmark - Get $5 off your first purchase. Visit poshmark.com and enter invite code DOREESHA when you sign up!
- Thrive Market - Go to thrivemarket.com/forever35 to get 25% off your first order!
- Simple Health - Just visit simplehealth.com/forever35 and use promo code forever35 at checkout to waive their $20 prescription fee!
- Hourglass Cosmetics - Visit hourglasscosmetics.com/forever35 and use promo code forever35 to get free shipping with your purchase of a full-sized Caution Mascara!
Theme music by Riot.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.