Joyful Movement for People Who Don't Like Exercise w/ Dianne Bondy
Do you feel more pressured to exercise during quarantine? You may find yourself forcing a workout because you’re scared to gain weight or see your body composition change. Today, we’re talking with social justice activist and accessible yoga teacher Dianne Bondy about finding joy in movement, especially during stressful times.
In This Episode We’ll Cover:
• Ways to make movement more inclusive and enjoyable
• How to separate weight loss and unrealistic body expectations from exercise
• Things people who don’t enjoy exercise can do to get moving in a more joyful way
• How to incorporate body respect into our movement routines + MORE!
3 Ways You Can Support This Podcast:
• Support our sponsors using our unique ‘HOOKUP’ codes below
For our resources and shownotes, visit foodheavenmadeeasy.com/podcast.
Produced by Dear Media