Here's How to Master Cooking for One During the Pandemic w/ Klancy Miller
Cooking for one during quarantine? We got you. Today we’ll be going over practical tips and tricks for making solo cooking more efficient and enjoyable. We’ll also be talking with Klancy Miller, who authored Cooking Solo: The Fun of Cooking for Yourself.
In This Episode We’ll Cover:
• How to minimize food waste when cooking for one
• Ways to make solo cooking more enjoyable
• Pro food storage tips to make the most out of your fridge
• Ideal recipes for solo cooks
• Ways to socially connect over cooking while social distancing & MORE!
3 Ways You Can Support This Podcast:
• Support our sponsors using our unique ‘HOOKUP’ codes below
• OSEA: Go to oseamalibu.com/foodheaven for $10 off your first purchase of $50 or more
• Buffy: For $20 off Buffy comforter, visit Buffy.co and enter code FOODHEAVEN
For our resources and shownotes, visit foodheavenmadeeasy.com/podcast.