An Epidemiologist Shares Why We're Not Ready to Open Up the Country w/ Dr. Marquinta Harvey
Have you been anxiously waiting to hit up that beauty salon because COVID toes are real? Well, today we’re going to talk about whether or not that’s a wise move with expert epidemiologist Dr. Marquinta Harvey!
In This Episode We’ll Cover:
• What an epidemiologist does as it relates to COVID-19
• If reopening different facilities is a good idea right now
• Projections for how long it’s anticipated we’ll be social distancing
• Health risks vs economic risks of COVID
• Measures for reducing risk if visiting salons/public spaces & MORE!
3 Ways You Can Support This Podcast:
• Support our sponsors using our unique ‘HOOKUP’ codes below
• OSEA: oseamalibu.com/foodheaven
For our resources and shownotes, visit foodheavenmadeeasy.com/podcast.