Episode 56 — CES 2020 Recap Part 3: What the CES Newbies Say
Welcome to the concluding episode of our trio of CES recap episodes. In this episode, Scott cedes the floor to three new Lab members and first-timers at CES — Ella Barnett (Senior Associate, Strategy and Innovation), Sean Ahearn (Senior Manager, Client Services), and Katy Geisreiter (Manager of Franchise Leadership on the Skin Health account at J3), to hear their fresh takes on what CES 2020 means for them personally and for brands.
What We Covered:
- Overall impression of this CES and how the show will and should evolve
- Personal favorites from the show — Snowboarding simulation, temporary tattoos, portable EV charging solution
- Biggest surprise from this CES — Lab’s CES operations; air filtration/purification systems
- Brand takeaways from CES — taking risks in innovations, learn from cross-category exposure, innovations that truly make life easier and better
- We laugh about Ben being the “post-it guy”
You can also read our in-depth CES trend recap on Medium here.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.