Episode 54 - CES 2020 Recap Part 1: What the Lab Strategy Team Says
Welcome back to Floor 9! We are kicking off 2020 with a trio of CES recap episodes, recorded live in Vegas on the last day of CES. In part 1, you’ll hear from two CES veterans from the Lab strategy team, Adam and Christina, joined by your host Scott, share their takeaways from this event and dig into the key trends that they saw at this CES. Have a listen to find out what our strategists think brands and marketers can learn from the biggest tech show.
What We Covered:
- Overall impression of this CES and why the Lab attends every year
- Standouts from the show floors — new micro-mobility concepts, digital health & elder care products
- Curiously missing from the show floors – 5G-ready products, a stronger privacy debate
- Biggest surprises found at CES — Sony’s concept car, Amazon auto retail, Samsung’s rotating TV
- Personal favorites from the show — Delta’s travel innovations, self-heating tupperware, passenger drones
- Emerging trends spotted at CES — EVs ready for market, cross-category inspirations
- Brand takeaways from CES 2020
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.