Episode 47 - How Apple is Preparing for a Post-Mobile World
Apple hosted its annual iPhone unveiling event on Tuesday and the Lab team assembled once again to talk about the highlights and key takeaways from this year’s keynote. While many may regard this year’s event as quite unmemorable and perhaps even boring, we actually think what Apple unveiled (but not necessarily talked about on stage) lays a solid foundation for what is shaping up to be an exciting 2020 and beyond. Take a listen to find out why we think so and how Apple is gearing up for a post-mobile world with new services and wearables.
What We Covered:
- Personal favorite announcement from the event
- Apple TV+ details and Apple’s OTT strategy
- Apple Watch updates and its value proposition
- New iPhone lineup and updates
- Ultra-Wideband and how it sets Apple up for AR glasses
- We laugh about how Christina might get an Apple Watch by 2025
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.