Episode 31 - 2018 Year End Review
As we wind down 2018 Scott, Adam and Christina reflect on the past year and discuss the predictions that were made in our 2018 Outlook.
What We Covered:
- Will world governments regulate any of the major tech platforms?
- What verticals will Amazon tackle next?
- Does Facebook enter the home? Will Apple turn Siri into a true platform?
- How will the use cases and business models for AR develop?
- How much market share will voice and visual search capture?
- How will content distribution windows change?
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.