Episode 30 - The Future of Play feat. Lego
This week, we had a tri-coastal conversation with special guest Tom Donaldson, VP Creative Play Lab at Lego Group, and Adam Simon, our head of strategy, about how technology is changing the future of play. The tri-coastal trio tackles a range of topics including AR & VR, voice-enabled devices, the role of education and end with a conversation about the growing concerns around screen time.
What We Covered:
- How digital technology is changing play today
- Opportunities and limitations of AR & VR
- We discuss the definition of play as it pertains to esports and gaming
- Voice-enabled devices and their potential impact on play
- The role of education in play
- We end with a conversation on screen time
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.