Episode 18 - WWDC 2018
Welcome to Floor 9! Apple kicked off its annual Worldwide Developer Conference (WWDC) with their keynote address on Monday. This year, the iPhone maker is completely focused on software, introducing new iterations of operating systems across its line up, including iOS 12 for iPhone and iPad, watchOS 5 for Apple Watch, tvOS 12 for Apple TV, as well as macOS Mojave for Mac computers. We discuss the top announcements and what this all means for brands and marketers.
What We Coved:
- Siri Shortcuts and gesture control for Apple Watch
- Scott talks about his love for Memojis
- ARKit 2.0 comes with 3D object detection and object permanence
- New screen time control features in iOS 12
- New anti-ad tracking features in new iOS and macOS
- We laugh about Memojis and tongue detection
- WWDC 2018 Keynote [Apple]
- Fast Forward: Apple Preps For Post-Mobile With WWDC 2018 Announcements [Medium]
- Tim Cook says he spends too much time on his iPhone [Business Insider]
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.