Episode 113: Tesla stops taking bitcoin, TikTok takes on LinkedIn, Google vs. Roku, and more
This week on Floor 9, hosts Adam and Scott discuss the following news stories and what they mean for brand marketers:
- Tesla removes Bitcoin payment option over energy use concerns [Electrek]
- TikTok Begins Testing In-App Shopping to Challenge Facebook [Bloomberg]
- TikTok launching jobs service for Gen Z [Axios]
- Google goes nuclear against Roku by adding YouTube TV to the main YouTube app [The Verge]
- Snap to launch a new Creator Marketplace this month, initially focused on Lens Creators [TechCrunch]
- MAGNA Minute on the continued growth of podcasting
Take part in our Membership March referral program to share your love for Floor 9! Get your own customized referral link here: refer.fm/floor9
You can find Adam and Scott on Twitter at @adamjsimon and @tippier. Follow us at @ipglab. If you like what you hear, please spare a minute and give us a five-star review on Apple Podcast!
If you’re a part of the IPG Mediabrands family, come join the Floor 9 community on our dedicated Teams channel here.