Episode 112: Twitter buys Scroll, Facebook Neighborhoods, the Crazy Rise of Dogecoin, and More
Welcome back to Floor 9! This week, co-hosts Adam and Scott discuss the following news before unveiling a brand new segment that we are introducing — The Magna Minute. In collaboration with our sibling agency Magna Global, we will bring you some interesting stats in media and advertising sourced by Magna every week, all under a minute! Be sure to check it out! News stories discussed in this episode include:
- Twitter buying Scroll to boost its subscription services [The Verge]
- YouTube rolling out new feature to make its connected TV ads more shoppable [TechCrunch]
- Facebook launching its Nextdoor clone [TechCrunch]
- Boost Mobile’s Unlimited Plus plan now includes free access to K Health’s telemedicine service [The Verge]
- The value of Dogecoin continues its unbelievable surge [NYT]
Take part in our Membership March referral program to share your love for Floor 9! Get your own customized referral link here: refer.fm/floor9
You can find Adam and Scott on Twitter at @adamjsimon and @tippier. Follow us at @ipglab. If you like what you hear, please spare a minute and give us a five-star review on Apple Podcast!
If you’re a part of the IPG Mediabrands family, come join the Floor 9 community on our dedicated Teams channel here.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.