237. Fearlessly Failing: Meditation & Mindfulness with Monaj Dias
Manoj is a Buddhist meditation and mindfulness teacher. I think this episode will inspire you to really embrace the things that make us feel more mindful and connected. Manoj openly shares about his journey to date. I ask him to talk about Holotropic breathwork; what it is and what it does. As 2 days before this chat I'd been to one of his breathing classes and I had no idea what to expect but was go smacked by all the different experiences; people were crying, screaming and laughing, it seemed like a huge release. I get Manoj to share some of his Buddist philosophies with us; the tail of the 2 arrows is really interesting and something we can most differently apply in our real life.
Here’s a little more about Manoj:
- He co-owns Open; a meditation, movement and mindfulness space here in Venice, LA but it’s also a wonderful online place to access mindfulness; they’ve set me up with a code to give you 30 days trial for free that you can do from the comfort of your own home from anywhere in the world. https://go.o-p-e-n.com/LOLA30
- Here’s a link to Manoj’s first book: Still together https://www.amazon.com/Still-Together-Connection-through-meditation/dp/1743796714
- And here’s his insta: https://www.instagram.com/manojdias_/
- You’ll hear us talk about our mutual mate Joe Wicks AKA The Body Coach who taught me the term “wobble day.” He’s also been on the pod too, you can listen to that episode here: https://shows.acast.com/fearlessly-failing/episodes/97.fearlesslyfailing-joewicksakathebodycoach
- Manoj also mentioned the book The Surrender Experiment by Michael A. Singer, you can check that out here: https://www.booktopia.com.au/the-surrender-experiment-michael-a-singer/book/9781473621503.html
Hope you love this ep; Manoj is a sweet soul with a wealth of knowledge. I’ve listened to this ep 3 times now and I learn more and more each time I listen to it! Enjoy my friends!
Lola Berry, your Fearlessly Failing host!
Follow Lola Berry on Instagram: @yummololaberry
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.