How Beauty Brands Use Social Media with Digital Marketing Expert Leslie Hall
You know how certain products are suddenly all over your feed, and all your friends are buying them? Leslie Hall, founder of Iced Media, a beauty-focused paid social agency, explains how that happens. She breaks down the ways that brands use (and should be using!) social media to reach customers. This is a must-listen for anyone who works in the beauty industry, but also for consumers who want to understand how social-media marketing works, so they can make informed shopping decisions. Plus, Leslie shares tips on how to find sales and coupon codes online, and tells us about her makeup, skincare, and hair must-haves.
- Products mentioned in this episode: shopmy.us/collections/173174
- Episode recap with links: fatmascara.com/blog
- Sponsor links & discount codes: fatmascara.com/sponsors
- Private Facebook Group: Fat Mascara Raising a Wand
- Social media: @fatmascara, @jessicamatlin, @jenn_edit
- Submit a "Raise A Wand" product recommendation and be featured on the show: email firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a voicemail at 646-481-8182
Become a member at https://plus.acast.com/s/fatmascara.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.