The Red Carpet Look with Makeup Artist Kate Lee
Celebrities should be grateful that makeup artist Kate Lee did not listen to the school counselor who told her to become an optician. Instead, she enrolled in aesthetician school, started doing editorial and backstage makeup, and then began working with Kate Winslet when the actress was just “a wee child.” Today, the CHANEL makeup artist works regularly with clients such as Keira Knightley, Charlize Theron, and Nicola Peltz Beckham. Listen in as she shares her story, her CHANEL must-haves, and the candle shops she’s obsessed with.
- Products mentioned in this episode: shopmy.us/collections/251213
- Episode recap with links: fatmascara.com/blog/kate-lee
- Sponsor links & discount codes: fatmascara.com/sponsors
- Private Facebook Group: Fat Mascara Raising a Wand
- Social media: @fatmascara, @jessicamatlin, @jenn_edit
- Submit a "Raise A Wand" product recommendation and be featured on the show: email firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a voicemail at 646-481-8182
Become a member at https://plus.acast.com/s/fatmascara.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.