Ep. 502: You’re Invited to Our Book Club, Skin Boosters & The Week’s Beauty News
We’re doing a live, virtual book club next week (Sept. 27, at 8 PM ET), and you’re invited! We’ll be discussing Glossy: Ambition, Beauty, and the Inside Story of Emily Weiss's Glossier with author Marisa Meltzer, and we want you to be there. Get all the details and RSVP at fatmascara.com/bookclub. Now, on to this episode, where we’re chatting about why candles may be better than crossword puzzles (for memory loss); the arrival of “skin booster” injections in the U.S.; the empowerment of models at New York Fashion Week; a perfume that smells like a phonebook; the best concealer for under-eye circles; and so much more.
- RSVP for our book club with author Marisa Meltzer: fatmascara.com/bookclub
- Products mentioned in this episode: shopmy.us/collections/255089
- Episode recap with links: fatmascara.com/blog/ep-502
- Sponsor links & discount codes: fatmascara.com/sponsors
- Private Facebook Group: Fat Mascara Raising a Wand
- Social media: @fatmascara, @jessicamatlin, @jenn_edit
- Submit a "Raise A Wand" product recommendation and be featured on the show: email firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a voicemail at 646-481-8182
Become a member at https://plus.acast.com/s/fatmascara.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.