The Future of Makeup with 3D Makeup Artist Ines Alpha
Digital artist Ines Alpha is pushing the boundaries of how we think about makeup—and beauty. She tells us about her creative process and explains how she brings elects of fantasy and enchantment to human faces in video post-production and augmented reality. We discuss what the future of makeup could look like (IRL, in the metaverse, and using VR glasses and headsets); the psychological effects of face filters; how she uses artificial intelligence in her art; and what she does as the global creative e-makeup director for Prada Beauty.
- Products mentioned in this episode: shopmy.us/collections/305510
- Episode recap with links: fatmascara.com/blog/ines-alpha
- Sponsor links & discount codes: fatmascara.com/sponsors
- Private Facebook Group: Fat Mascara Raising a Wand
- Social media: @fatmascara, @jessicamatlin, @jenn_edit
- Submit a "Raise A Wand" product recommendation and be featured on the show: email email@example.com or leave a voicemail at 646-481-8182
Become a member at https://plus.acast.com/s/fatmascara.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.