Ep. 425: The Art of Small Beauty with Makeup Artist Dick Page
For more than 30 years, makeup artist Dick Page has been playing with color and painting the faces of everyone from Christy Turlington to Bella Hadid. In this interview, he talks about his career, the disappearing art of subtlety, how the way we view images today has changed the way we think about beauty, and the not-so-secret trick for achieving one of his signature looks: dewy, balmy, glowing cheeks.
- All the products mentioned on Ep. 425: shopmy.us/collections/61336
- Episode recap, links, and sponsor promo codes: fatmascara.com/blog
- Private Facebook Group: Fat Mascara Raising a Wand
- Social media: @fatmascara, @jessicamatlin, @jenn_edit
- Submit a "Raise A Wand" product recommendation and be featured on the show: email email@example.com or leave a voicemail at 646-481-8182
Become a member at https://plus.acast.com/s/fatmascara.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.