Ep. 422: Vabbing, Copper Peptides & The Week’s Beauty News
Jess & Jenn are…intrigued? amused? perturbed?...by vabbing, a *very* personal fragrance trend. Plus: a debate about the size of soda cans; the collagen-boosting power of copper peptide face serums; a U.K. hair stylist who creates oil-absorbing mats from human hair; showerscaping with eucalyptus; a new, super-giftable candle line; and heritage-rich ingredients like mamey sapote and qasil popping up in more skincare products.
- All the products mentioned on Ep. 422: shopmyshelf.us/collections/59708
- Episode recap, links, and sponsor promo codes: fatmascara.com/blog
- Private Facebook Group: Fat Mascara Raising a Wand
- Social media: @fatmascara, @jessicamatlin, @jenn_edit
- Submit a "Raise A Wand" product recommendation and be featured on the show: email firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a voicemail at 646-481-8182
Become a member at https://plus.acast.com/s/fatmascara.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.