Ep. 409: Let’s Talk About Age with Kim France
How do you know when you’ve hit your mid-life? What age does that happen? And do you need to change up your style and your beauty routine when you get there? Journalist and podcaster Kim France, creator of Girls of A Certain Age and co-host of the Everything is Fine podcast (and the founding editor of Lucky magazine) is here to discuss it all with us. We talk about those in-between ages that our culture and mainstream advertising tends to ignore—and why that is. Plus, we discuss sexuality after menopause; why beauty brands have a hard time talking to people in their 40s, 50s, and 60s; gray hair; whether “anti-aging” is a negative term; and so much more.
- Shop the products mentioned on Ep. 409: shopmyshelf.us/collections/53044
- Episode recap, links, and sponsor promo codes: fatmascara.com/blog
- Private Facebook Group: Fat Mascara Raising a Wand
- Social media: @fatmascara, @jessicamatlin, @jenn_edit
- Submit a "Raise A Wand" product recommendation and be featured on the show: email email@example.com or leave a voicemail at 646-481-8182
Become a member at https://plus.acast.com/s/fatmascara.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.