Help for Hair Loss with Dr. Doris Day (Replay)
Dermatologist Doris Day, MD, is the hair authority, and she’s here to talk about why hair loss happens and what you can do about it. Stress management, serums, supplements, OTC and Rx drugs, lasers, platelet-rich plasma (PRP) treatments, surgery, and the best wigs—she discusses it all! This beauty podcast features a new introduction, but most of the content was originally featured on an episode that aired in 2019. We'll be back on Wednesday with an all-new episode.
- Products mentioned in this episode: shopmy.us/collections/158933
- Episode recap with links: fatmascara.com/blog
- Sponsor links & discount codes: fatmascara.com/sponsors
- Private Facebook Group: Fat Mascara Raising a Wand
- Social media: @fatmascara, @jessicamatlin, @jenn_edit
- Submit a "Raise A Wand" product recommendation and be featured on the show: email firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a voicemail at 646-481-8182
Become a member at https://plus.acast.com/s/fatmascara.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.