Bethenny Frankel on Business, Beauty, and Reality TV’s Future
Bethenny Frankel talks to Jess about the Real Housewives aesthetic (and how it’s changed); how to protect her daughter from the downsides of Beauty Culture; why mocktails are the new margaritas; the beauty brands she’s obsessed with; and the Reality Reckoning. Plus, she names the most iconic Housewives, weighs in on the current RHONY season, and addresses rumors that she’s starting a Bethenny beauty line.
- Products mentioned in this episode: shopmy.us/collections/235989
- Episode recap with links: fatmascara.com/blog/bethenny-frankel
- Sponsor links & discount codes: fatmascara.com/sponsors
- Private Facebook Group: Fat Mascara Raising a Wand
- Social media: @fatmascara, @jessicamatlin, @jenn_edit
- Submit a "Raise A Wand" product recommendation and be featured on the show: email email@example.com or leave a voicemail at 646-481-8182
Become a member at https://plus.acast.com/s/fatmascara.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.