Ep. 426: Greenwashing, Perfume on Planes & The Week’s Beauty News
A new report says many of the sustainability claims made by beauty companies aren’t true, but we found a service that helps you vet the eco-friendliness of your favorite products. After that, Jenn takes you behind the scenes of a story on natural skincare ingredients she wrote for Allure. Plus: perfume for your ice cream, a heated debate about wearing fragrance on a plane, brightening concealers, a smoothing body serum that actually works, and the best Spotify playlist to help you get your beauty sleep.
- All the products mentioned on Ep. 426: shopmy.us/collections/62451
- Episode recap, links, and sponsor promo codes: fatmascara.com/blog
- Private Facebook Group: Fat Mascara Raising a Wand
- Social media: @fatmascara, @jessicamatlin, @jenn_edit
- Submit a "Raise A Wand" product recommendation and be featured on the show: email email@example.com or leave a voicemail at 646-481-8182
Become a member at https://plus.acast.com/s/fatmascara.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.