Ep. 421: Cat Marnell is Healthy, Happy, and Still Obsessed with Beauty Products
We catch up with former beauty editor Cat Marnell, the author of How to Murder Your Life and creator of the Patreon column Beautyshambles. She reminisces about the heyday of magazines and tells us she's ready for her next creative endeavor now that she’s healthy (she says she wishes she could use the word “sober” because she's "so close"). We discuss how her relationship with her appearance changed during rehab, and talk about $4,000 pillows, $3 eyeliners, and what she and her friends (Julia Fox, Leah McSweeny, Rachel Rabbit White, et al.) do for fun.
- All the products mentioned on Ep. 421: shopmyshelf.us/collections/58975
- Episode recap, links, and sponsor promo codes: fatmascara.com/blog
- Private Facebook Group: Fat Mascara Raising a Wand
- Social media: @fatmascara, @jessicamatlin, @jenn_edit
- Submit a "Raise A Wand" product recommendation and be featured on the show: email firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a voicemail at 646-481-8182
Become a member at https://plus.acast.com/s/fatmascara.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.