Ep. 419: Stories & Skincare Secrets with Aesthetician Sean Garrette
Rihanna-approved facialist Sean Garrette tells us how he went from cosmetology school in Atlanta to his current position as Dior Beauty’s U.S. skincare expert in just a few years. Plus, we talk about skin barrier repair, facial percussion, his favorite at-home skincare devices, the best treatment for keratosis pilaris, why he puts retinol on his hands, and the three things you need for a “moisture sandwich” that will make your skin plumper and more hydrated.
- Sean's Moisture Sandwich recipe: Dior Cleansing Milk, Paula's Choice Enriched Calming Toner, PCA Hydrating Serum
- All the products mentioned on Ep. 419: shopmyshelf.us/collections/57720
- Episode recap, links, and sponsor promo codes: fatmascara.com/blog
- Private Facebook Group: Fat Mascara Raising a Wand
- Social media: @fatmascara, @jessicamatlin, @jenn_edit
- Submit a "Raise A Wand" product recommendation and be featured on the show: email email@example.com or leave a voicemail at 646-481-8182
Become a member at https://plus.acast.com/s/fatmascara.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.