Ep. 414: Ability-Inclusive Makeup, a Rhode Review & The Week’s Beauty News
After a quick J&J catch-up, we’ve got snow mushroom extract, squalane, and so much more to discuss, including Guide Beauty, a company making cosmetics that are easier to use if you have a disability or health condition that impacts mobility, motor skills, or hand-eye coordination. Plus: Revlon’s bankruptcy filing, the Humanrace sunscreen (available July 14), makeup artist Isamaya Ffrench’s new line (available end of June), and a quickie review of Rhode skincare (recorded before the trademark lawsuit was filed, btw).
- Shop the products mentioned on Ep. 414: shopmyshelf.us/collections/55611
- Episode recap, links, and sponsor promo codes: fatmascara.com/blog
- Private Facebook Group: Fat Mascara Raising a Wand
- Social links: @fatmascara, @jessicamatlin, @jenn_edit
- Submit a "Raise A Wand" product recommendation and be featured on the show: email email@example.com or leave a voicemail at 646-481-8182
Become a member at https://plus.acast.com/s/fatmascara.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.