Ep. 411: Tracee Ellis Ross On The Power Of Beauty (Replay)
Award-winning actor Tracee Ellis Ross, founder of the haircare line Pattern, gets candid about her hair, your hair, customer reviews, ageism in Hollywood, experiments with DIY waxing, her love of Funyuns and red lipstick, her hatred of flaky hair gels, and her love/hate of home workouts. Plus, she shares behind-the-scenes secrets from Black•ish, Mixed•ish, and The High Note. This interview originally aired in August, 2020. We’ll be back next week with all new episodes!
- Fat Mascara X Dermalogica Live Podcast Event: Saturday, June 11, 1 - 2 PM ET, 182 Lafayette St., NYC
- Register to attend the event (it's free!): eventbrite.com/e/the-dermalogica-exfoliation-affirmation-studio-tickets-343597388037
- Shop the products mentioned on Ep. 411: shopmyshelf.us/collections/53998
- Episode recap, links, and sponsor promo codes: fatmascara.com/blog
- Private Facebook Group: Fat Mascara Raising a Wand
- Social media: @fatmascara, @jessicamatlin, @jenn_edit
- Submit a "Raise A Wand" product recommendation and be featured on the show: email email@example.com or leave a voicemail at 646-481-8182
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
Become a member at https://plus.acast.com/s/fatmascara.