Ep. 369: How Josie Maran Became Beauty’s “Rebel-Rascal” CEO
Josie Maran is the only CEO we know who rode a horse bareback (while naked) for work, started a band with Nicole Richie, starred in a vampire movie, and created a multimillion-dollar beauty business after a chance encounter with a dewy-skinned septuagenarian in Saint-Tropez. She’s here to share those stories and more, including how she cured her stepdaughter’s eczema without pharmaceuticals and why she appointed her mom Chief Aesthetic Officer of her company (cheesecake may have something to do with it).
- Episode recap and sponsor promo codes: fatmascara.com/blog
- Shop the products mentioned on this episode: https://shopmyshelf.us/collections/32300
- Private Facebook Group: Fat Mascara Raising a Wand
- Social media: @fatmascara, @jessicamatlin, @jenn_edit
- Submit a "Raise A Wand" product recommendation and be featured on the show: email email@example.com or leave a voicemail at 646-481-8182
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
Become a member at https://plus.acast.com/s/fatmascara.