Ep. 367: Retinoids, Peptides, Acids, and Antioxidants with Dr. Dendy Engelman (Replay)
Dermatological surgeon Dr. Dendy Engelman is here to demystify topical anti-agers and explain how retinoids, peptides, antioxidants, and acids work. Plus, she offers real talk on which ingredients are truly, scientifically harmful and which are simply vilified by the interwebs. This episode features a new introduction but the interview originally aired in 2018. We’ll be back January 11 with all new episodes!
- Links and sponsors: fatmascara.com/blog
- Shop the products mentioned on this episode: https://shopmyshelf.us/collections/public/31423
- Private Facebook Group: Fat Mascara Raising a Wand
- Social media: @fatmascara, @jessicamatlin, @jenn_edit
- Submit a "Raise A Wand" product recommendation and be featured on the show: email firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a voicemail at 646-481-8182
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
Become a member at https://plus.acast.com/s/fatmascara.