Ep. 361: Smells Like Fun with Perfume Room’s Emma Vernon
Comedian Emma Vernon, host of Perfume Room and one of our favorite #perfumetok follows (@emma_vern), shares stories inspired by her scent collection, including her adventures as a late bloomer in love and the seductive perfume that changed it all. We also talk about high-low fragrance dupes; the reason big, white florals don’t belong on tweens; and the $7 scent she’s currently obsessed with. Plus, we'll be hanging with Emma on her podcast, Perfume Room (@perfumeroompod) next week—follow her so you don’t miss the episode!
- Links and sponsors: fatmascara.com/blog
- Shop the products mentioned on this episode: shopmyshelf.us/collections/28785
- Private Facebook Group: Fat Mascara Raising a Wand
- Social media: @fatmascara, @jessicamatlin, @jenn_edit
- Submit a "Raise A Wand" product recommendation and be featured on the show: email firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a voicemail at 646-481-8182
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
Become a member at https://plus.acast.com/s/fatmascara.