We review the 16 stocks pitched at the Sohn Hearts & Minds conference
We went to the Hearts and Minds conference on Friday, and once again, we've drafted the stock picks! Come across to the Equity Mates Facebook Discussion group to tell us who's choices you think are going to end up on top in 12 months time...
The speakers and the investments they pitched:
- Ricky Sandler: Ashland Global (long) and Canon (short)
- Rikki Bannon: Telix Pharmaceuticals
- Tom Naughton: Swire Pacific
- Jeremy Bond: NexGen Energy
- Steven Marks: Guzman Y Gomez
- Dan Loeb: Bath and body works
- Martin Hughes: Unicredit
- Ashish Swarup: AIA Insurance (Hong Kong)
- Jun Bei Liu: Mini So
- Chris Kourtis: Resmed
- Angela Aldrich: Lamb Weston
- Sharif el Khazen: Games Workshop
- Ravi Chopra: Webster Financial Corp
- Cathie Wood: GBTC - Greyscale Bitcoin
- Kieran Moore: Wise
If you want to go beyond the podcast and learn more, check out our accompanying email.
In the spirit of reconciliation, Equity Mates Media and the hosts of Equity Mates Investing Podcast acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respects to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people today.
Equity Mates Investing Podcast is a product of Equity Mates Media.
This podcast is intended for education and entertainment purposes. Any advice is general advice only, and has not taken into account your personal financial circumstances, needs or objectives.
Before acting on general advice, you should consider if it is relevant to your needs and read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement. And if you are unsure, please speak to a financial professional.
Equity Mates Media operates under Australian Financial Services Licence 540697.
Equity Mates is part of the Acast Creator Network.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.